Profile Magazine – A Free Publication of Brainspec Publishers
Profile magazine is birthed out of a burning desire to creating a platform to know or choose your role model. Moreso to learn from the challenges of other individuals in various walks of life or organizations. It is also a platform to share your experiences, knowledge and interest of other great achievers or organizations with lessons to learn from which could be an encouragement to others to achieving their goals and dreams in life.
In the maiden edition, we hope to feature 7 personalities and 3 organizations.
Guidelines for writing and submission of your articles:
1. Make a choice of an outstanding personality in any field (eg, Profile of Aliko Dangote, Profile of Enoch Adeboye, Profile of Ben Carson, Profile of Good luck Jonathan, profile of Prof. Edet Akpakpan etc) or organization (eg for an organization, Profile of Coca-Cola company etc) that you can write on with detail information to encourage and inspire others. You can as well conduct fact finding interview to enrich your article if you deem it necessary
2. Your article should be a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 15 pages on a font size of single line space in times new Roman. Photograph of the said person is required alongside when sending the article except that of organization.
3. References if any and or quotes should be clearly stated.
4. Articles should reach us 30 days from the date of advertisement for a new edition if it must be published in that edition.
5. Articles should be sent to the email below:email@example.com
6. Names of already published persons or organizations in this magazine shall be made available from time to time so that contributors will know where to choose from to avoid repetations.
8. Contributors are entitled to a free copy after publication. But please note that as contributor, you are to send us your delivery address and also you are to take care of your waybill except you pick it up from the office.
9. Cost of publication is FREE
10. The article should focus on:
i. How the person or the organization started
iii. How the challenges were handled or overcame
iv. Successes recorded
v. Goals and prospects if any
That the maiden edition will be published in February, 2020. Therefore, articles are expected on or before January 31st, 2020.
Articles on those great achievers like Nelson Mandela who have terminated their journey are also welcome.
Modalities are already put in place for Electronic Copy of this Magazine to be made available.
You are allowed to choose personality from either academic, politics, business, carrier, religion, craftsmanship etc. No age limit for the personality you may want to choose but there must be inspiring story to learn from.
Also know that this magazine will also be circulated beyond your shores. So please let your article be inspiring enough to spur someone else.
You are allowed to write on more than one personality or organization locally and/or internationally.
ALL ARTICLES ARE FREE AND AUTHORS ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO ONE FREE COPY
You may call us on: 08037078834 or 09030099941